Wii Biggest Loser....

Options
I've been looking online at the Biggest Loser Wii games. I really want one but was wondering what is the difference between The Biggest Loser(yellow box) and The Biggest Loser Challenge(blue box)? Can anyone help me?

Replies

• Knaroz
    Knaroz Posts: 23
    Options
    Go for the blue box, the yellow version was the original BL workout and gets stale very quickly. The BLC (blue box) has a ton more exercises, and actually moves between 4 different locations at the ranch.

Also it has Yoga and uses resistance bands whereas the original version did not or rarely did.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Go for the blue box, the yellow version was the original BL workout and gets stale very quickly. The BLC (blue box) has a ton more exercises, and actually moves between 4 different locations at the ranch.

Also it has Yoga and uses resistance bands whereas the original version did not or rarely did.

I agree with this.

I only have the original BL workout and I liked it at first- but it got VERY boring, VERY quickly. I haven't tried the BLC, but it sounds much better.

Personally, I prefer the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum game. WAY more intense, better workouts.