YAY ME!!!

mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
I've been wearing a size 16-18 tops and noticing they were kind of loose on me. A while back I ihad bought a couple size 12-14 tops and put them in my closet until I could fit nto it. I tried one on this morning and it fit perfectly. I'm so excited! WOOHOO!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• mommared53
    I've been wearing a size 16-18 tops and noticing they were kind of loose on me. A while back I ihad bought a couple size 12-14 tops and put them in my closet until I could fit nto it. I tried one on this morning and it fit perfectly. I'm so excited! WOOHOO!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    yupi3ti.gif

Great job!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    That is so Awesome.... Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Way to go!!!
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    YEAH!!!!!!! Is that not the best feeling???
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Thats the best form of motivation!! Awesome Job!!
  • mommared53
    Thanks everyone. It is a great feeling especially since I started this program wearing a size 18W. Good luck to all of you and keep up the good work too. It's great to have a website where we can all motivate and encourage each other. :happy:

a big THANK YOU MIKE for creating this website. :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    That's GREAT! I did the same thing, only with some of those long baggy shorts. I got two pair of 4-6 and had the nerve to try one on when I got home. It fit like pantyhose!!! Now I can wear them easily and they feel comfortable to walk in. HEY, that's called "The road to SUCCESS!" Dontcha just luv it!
    mknipp
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!