New to posting, not to MFP started at 450 lbs

Options
acarr75
acarr75 Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone. My name is Amy. I actually started my weight loss mission in November of 2012. I started at 450 lbs. I was pretty much bed ridden. I was too ashamed to leave my house. I woke up one morning and decided enough was enough. I'm currently down 130 lbs and still have a long way to go. Just thought I would say hi...

Replies

• JBreed236
    JBreed236 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy,
    My name is Julie. I have been a member of Mfp for a while now but kinda fell off the face of the planet but now I'm back too. Just wanted to say how great it sounds like your doing and I hope to be a success story someday also. I'm doing this for me and my girls. Best of luck to you! Drop me an update sometime.
    Julie:smile:
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy, glad to ...meet...you. you have made such incredible progress. You should be so proud. I wish this site existed back when I was 333 lbs. Things may have been different for me. I ended up having surgery in 2001. I started to see weight creeping back on me when I found mft.
    Enough about me lol...congratulations on your journey so far and I am sending a fr. I look forward to following along with you as you shrink...

Cindy
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Wow! You must feel amazing!! Congratulations on all of your hard work! You look great!

If you want to build your friend base you can add me!
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations on your loss! Great progress!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Hi Nice to meet you! I was right around your weight also and was also pretty much bed ridden. It is nice to know someone else who has traveled that path. Welcome to MFP :)
  • touslesmemes
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Amy. I actually started my weight loss mission in November of 2012. I started at 450 lbs. I was pretty much bed ridden. I was too ashamed to leave my house. I woke up one morning and decided enough was enough. I'm currently down 130 lbs and still have a long way to go. Just thought I would say hi...

wow, that's so inspirational. :flowerforyou:
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options

Outstanding!
    You're progress is amazing, keep up the great work.
    Nice smile BTW!
  • KelseyBee2014
    KelseyBee2014 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! I'd love to follow along with you as you and I both lose more weight. Friend request me if you'd like! :)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy,
    You've done amazing.
    I'm sure you will succeed.
    Good luck to you on your journey.