Chuck Vindaloo. Excited to be here...

Options
hope that gave everyone a "wedding crashers" throwback moment :)

name's John, and I found this site while looking for a way to be held accountable. I'm on the cusp of turning 30, love food and beer, and I don't want that to catch up to me!

Replies

• Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site and I highly recommend it to everyone.
  • pinkprincessness
    pinkprincessness Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey Chuck!! We are the same age...I also love food, but prefer vodka and light cranberry. hahaha What are your main fitness goals and what type of exercise do you do?
  • natural320
    Options
    well hey right back! my main goal is to be able to keep playing sports for at least the next 15 years. not just tennis and golf (you know, game OLD people play!), but baseball, soccer and hockey. I have played on men's league teams with guys in their 40s, so I want to be like that :)

plus it would hurt to get back the definition I had a few years ago. so basically I am doing an ummm "interesting" hybrid of strength training + pilates + cardio. I have a dedicated room in my house (as of this past summer) that has a smith machine, chinup and dip stations, fully adjustable bench, a tree of weight plates, a stationary bike, and a reformer. so I am doing pilates one day, straight cardio the next, then strength training for 2, then maybe I'll take a day off...rinse and repeat. a nice variety IMO.

what about yourself?