Hi , I am new here

Options
Hi , I am a 62 year old lady who has been busy raising a granddaughter ,I have been going to Curves now for 8 months. Have lost some inches but not too much in the way of pounds. I have been on one diet or another all my life it seems like, consequently I have ruined my metabolism I think .I would like to lose 50 pounds to be a healthy weight for my age and size. I have high cholesterol and am borderline diabetic.

Replies

• BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    By inputting what you eat everyday, you will learn where you need to adjust your diet. With that in mind, keep moving. It will help get your metaboliam back to where it should be. Good luck!
  • daniwynn
    Options
    3651651.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • daniwynn
    Options
    I am new here also. I have been planning what I am going to eat for the day and typing it into the calorie counter. I then print it out and cross it off as I e3651651.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counterat it. This has been working well for me.
  • GayleyB12
    GayleyB12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WoW!! That's impressive and well organised!! Haven't got there yet. Will have to be more organised once I go back to Uni. X