Hate Resetting Streak, My PM is to AM (Working Overnights)

Options
I keep losing my streak since I started working overnights for my job as it as very good pay, time goes by a lot quicker, and it's more quieter. I got use to working and working out but the site keeps messing with my streaks for the times I actually log in and such. So I had quit for a month or so with trying to bother to keep up again.

Is there an option for those who works overnights as well? :yawn:
Or should I simply change my timezone so it would be on par with my own time?
Is there an option to not even bother seeing my streak on my home page (to make it hidden)
since it's messing with my zen? :laugh:

Also, sometimes the app won't update my stats. Why is that so?

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    As long as your are logging in once a day, even if it is 2am, your streak should continue, I don't understand why you are losing it?

In the grand scheme of things that is a pretty silly reason to give up on your goals.
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    All you have to do is check in at some point each day to keep the streak going, if it's important to you. You don't have to actually log anything. I have the MFP app on my phone, which makes it really convenient to log in from work or wherever.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    YES---hopefully you have an IPhone or Android and you can just use the APP for MFP, it isn't as good as the website software but you will keep your streak by logging in from your Phone. It is by far the easiest way to handle this!
  • lj83113
    lj83113 Posts: 5
    Options
    I work nightshift 3 nights a week, the first day i go in is the hardest because i have been awake all day and eat, plus eat at night… I just "start" my tuesday log ins at midnight on monday night that way i stay good…. Thursdays i get off at 7 am and go home and sleep, so i end up eating less calories than needed on that day because i get to go back to sleep thursday night to turn myself back around… so it works out in the end on the calorie side of things for the week :) hope this helps