Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Planet Fitness Success Stories?

kimbelle_vie
kimbelle_vie Posts: 174 Member
Any success stories using Planet Fitness?

Replies

• Mitsuo8
    Mitsuo8 Posts: 27 Member
    I am sure their are, it is a gym. Personally I had a bad experience with the staff and company in general and will not be getting another membership.
  • Jessie24330
    Jessie24330 Posts: 224 Member
    I am not a "success" yet but most of my success has come from Planet Fitness. I love the one in my area but they don't enforce a lot of the rules that others have been made infamous for enforcing. You wouldn't believe what some people wear to workout at my gym. But the staff is nice and some of them are knowledgeable but not all of them. They have all the machines that I need and then some. Can't beat the price, especially since it is 24hrs. You are going to get out of it what you put into it and overall I think it is just fine especially for someone who is just starting on this journey. Their limited weights may cause some people to outgrow them eventually.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    You are going to get out of it what you put into it

Yeah - PF isn't a "program", according to them it's not a gym either, so it's access to some equipment which may or may not be what you need at this point in your journey.
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Im stuck at planet fitness because my local rec has shoddy equipment and too many kids running around clownin'.

Planet Fitness is a gym catered for beginners to fitness or those, like me, who had no other options. I personally think they are doing so well because they reel so many of these jabroni's who get on their little gym kicks for a month, then proceed to simply donate monthly to planet fitness until their contract is up (if they remember to cancel it).

Anyways, all gimmicky stuff aside you can absolutely have a success story using their gym, because the location don't matter if you put in the effort to lose weight. if you ever plan on becoming a bodybuilder, you'll definitely have to find another gym though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!