Homegirl wanna lose some honey

Options
I have reached a yoyo stage in my weight loss journey. I started in :smile: :wink: :wink: :wink: January 2014 at 182 and I am toggling from 140 to 150 since April. Its very frustrating since my goal is 130. Its also disheartening that I cant discuss anything about weight with my boyfriend who sees it as insecurity or my best friend that has never struggled with weight. That is why I am here. I need support from those who understand and are trying to make a better change for their health like me. So hello everyone iam ready to be involved, track my success, reach my goal and maintain. It feels great to be here.

Replies

• crystalbluewolf13
    crystalbluewolf13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the page ^_^ i also know the frustration of yoyo weights. I seem to have gotten to a plateau now where i either lose a couple lb or gain a couple but i never go over 16st 8 or under 16st 6. It's driving me mental! I also know the feeling about not being able to talk to my partner about stuff. He can eat whatever he wants and do no exercise and stay the same weight. I can't. He doesn't want to ever talk about dieting, he won't join in with it as he doesn't eat 'rabbit food' and if i talk about it too much after some advice he gets angry and snaps at me so i've stopped bothering. My friends also don't really want to know as they are on their own journeys or just don't have the motivation to do it properly which really gets to me sometimes. I don't track my food on here as i hand write it in a diary for my personal trainer but i'm always around to catch up and chat if you ever feel the need ^_^