People with <15 pounds to lose?

Options
124»

Replies

• bald_navy_wife
    bald_navy_wife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    count me in! i know i only have a pound to go but i want to be that weight at the end of the, with bloating due to that TOM,water weight etc. so I'd say really i have 2-5 lbs but idk
  • catmurray2
    catmurray2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have about 15 pounds left to lose, I have hit a plateau and working hard to beat it. Anyone feel free to add me, always nice to have support and give support!! :flowerforyou:
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    StrongHealthyPowerful Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am 15 pounds from my goal weight! I was there last year (after losing 65 pounds) but I've gained back 10-15 and it is so hard for me to stay motivated now!

I'm in basically the same spot as you. Lost 55-60 lbs four years ago, but since then have changed jobs (from on my feet to desk work) and gained a relationship, along with 10-15 lbs. Working to get back to a weight, but even more so, tone up and be fit. Definitely found myself getting softer and puffier in the last year. Feel free to add me, as I'm pretty active on here.
  • foofyq
    foofyq Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose these last 5 pounds! Feel free to add me! I'm in grad school and work full time, just trying to hit my goal weight before my next semester starts. :)
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I've got 7lbs to go, but would love to lose an additional 5. . My MFP calories are 1200/day, so the weight comes off slowly (.8lbs a week) Have found that the little comment, "If you ate like this every day you would way XXX in 5 weeks" - is definitely not true.

Feel free to add me - need some extra motivation after tracking for 135 days!
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, feel free to join the group we formed!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22119-little-middles
  • SMKean90
    SMKean90 Posts: 55
    Options
    Same boat, feel free to add.

I'm not sure how much i want to lose, but am gaining muscle so i dont expect to lose much