Options

Replies

• Beccas_Life
    Options
    Your hard work paid off... you look great & congrats!! :smile:
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    So awesome, you must feel so good now! Beautiful before but especially after. Good job! :heart:
  • Sobus76
    Sobus76 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow, big difference! Good job!
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation. So inspiring. xx
  • joepage612
    joepage612 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look much thinner but you de-aged yourself by at least 8 years in my opinion. The new you looks younger,
  • georgiagreeneyes
    georgiagreeneyes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congrats, very inspirational!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal...You look fabulous!
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow, you don't even look like the same person. Your eyes went from being oval-ish to round! You look great. Congratulations on your hard work paying off!
  • cyberlucy
    cyberlucy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Awesome. You are an inspiration.
  • mrsemmypants
    mrsemmypants Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :) You look awesome!
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! congrats to you!! :happy: very inspirational! thanks for sharing!!
  • SheridanLT
    SheridanLT Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Gorgeous!! Congrats on everything!
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    God for you! You look amazing!
  • stephb130181
    stephb130181 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look flipping AMAZING!!! Well done you!

I can only dream of success like yours!
  • yhateme1
    yhateme1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I want you to know you inspired me today. My 60 pounds dont look like yours but I am on my way I have been feeling a little crazy about my self, my weight loss and you inspired me to keep it up.
  • Arthas2580
    Arthas2580 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice Work
  • IndianaNanaS
    Options
    Very inspiring! I'm guessing the self-discipline and determination it took to lose 50 pounds has also contributed to your success in all areas of your life. Well done, and congratulations!
  • SMKean90
    SMKean90 Posts: 55
    Options
    wow you look amazing!
    You look unrecognisable!
  • Sherbear1109
    Sherbear1109 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for sharing. I have a bit more to lose than you did, but it is inspiring to see what kind of changes come from 50 lbs. of weight loss. Congrats on your business venture, as well. :-).
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Guys.... You have said such nice things.. Thank you. And I promise.... If I can do this anything is possible for everyone! It took me 34 years to finally get the ball rolling and now I want to keep it up forever. Also I learned that losing 50 lbs while weight training is very different than just losing the weight on the scale. Took a long time but I really think I re configured my body makeup and I think it is gonna help me to keep it off long term.

Headed to ballet this morning (leotard, tights, skirt and all).... And just wanted to say thank you to everyone. You guys rock!

78302BAA-CA16-499F-8FBD-AD0A42763D2E_zpsbfgbe0a7.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!