Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

i need some friends and support

Hi im 6 weeks into this and need support

Replies

• about_time_4_change
    about_time_4_change Posts: 25 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Bambi8137
    Bambi8137 Posts: 43 Member
    add me to! I just started my day 1 yesterday of working out and clean eating..
  • BAELLISON86
    BAELLISON86 Posts: 10 Member
    we can be friends :)
  • hey i'm new too so feel free to add me :) i'll support you :)
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    Add me too! I need some support on here as well! :)
  • nicknock01
    nicknock01 Posts: 34 Member
    I'm starting over again today. I'm happy to support you. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Feel free to add me. Good luck :)
  • I just started today...we all need more support!!!
    Add me☺
  • Hi, I am new to this...and would love to connect. I started the Eat Well 90 day challenge..but more so just want to get on track to a healthier life style and loose my weight I put on. I am 59 years old, love outdoors, music, family and friends. I also am doing this the safe and natural way...and one day at a time.
    I am prescription free but have a lot of pain in my knees and inflammation in my legs which slows me down.
    I have started swimming and some of the gym routine. I just need to get off the track I was going...
    this will be a great help to me!!
    Continued good progress to you...as this is a daily progress and ongoing for a life time.
    If and when we might have a bad time, get right back up and start again...WE are worth feeling great..and looking better will be a
    big benefit from it ;)
    Cheers to a better us!
    Mary Ann
    beachwalkmm / fitnesspal
  • Good for you being 6 weeks into it with only 36 pounds to go.. Its my first day and im scared because I can never get past those first 2 weeks.