I've hit my goal !!

Options
13»

Replies

• 64mustangsue
    64mustangsue Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Welcome to maintaining. I found it best to ease into increasing your intake.
  • AutreyAZ
    AutreyAZ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your hard work and dedication has paid off. It must feel great to have arrived at your goal. Keep at it now that you have arrived at the next phase.
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a great accomplishment!!
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Great achievement.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's fantastic!
  • LizMarx2014
    Options
    Congratulations! I have no idea what you should do, but I'm inspired.
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing your story. If I were you, and this is my plan, just add a few calories each day. Keep an eye on the weight and if you start to gain, cut back. I also walk 5 miles per day. I'm not at my goal yet but I have noticed that my weight loss is starting to slow down. Slow and steady.
  • luvmedo65
    luvmedo65 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations! That's wonderful. I just started. I've been on 1 week and have lost only one pound, and I have 149 more to go! Wish me luck. I am 65 and just found out I am diabetic, so I thought this would be the best way to help me keep track of sugar and calories. I have been eating low carb for several years, but once a week I allowed myself to eat out and eat bread at that meal. I just kept creeping up with the weight because my pancreas had given out. I am trying to eat better!