Replies

• about_time_4_change
    about_time_4_change Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Bambi8137
    Bambi8137 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    add me to! I just started my day 1 yesterday of working out and clean eating..
  • BAELLISON86
    BAELLISON86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    we can be friends :)
  • robbienunn
    Options
    hey i'm new too so feel free to add me :) i'll support you :)
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need some support on here as well! :)
  • nicknock01
    nicknock01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again today. I'm happy to support you. Add me if you'd like. :)
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Good luck :)
  • brideinmarch15
    Options
    I just started today...we all need more support!!!
    Add me☺
  • beachwalkmm
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this...and would love to connect. I started the Eat Well 90 day challenge..but more so just want to get on track to a healthier life style and loose my weight I put on. I am 59 years old, love outdoors, music, family and friends. I also am doing this the safe and natural way...and one day at a time.
    I am prescription free but have a lot of pain in my knees and inflammation in my legs which slows me down.
    I have started swimming and some of the gym routine. I just need to get off the track I was going...
    this will be a great help to me!!
    Continued good progress to you...as this is a daily progress and ongoing for a life time.
    If and when we might have a bad time, get right back up and start again...WE are worth feeling great..and looking better will be a
    big benefit from it ;)
    Cheers to a better us!
    Mary Ann
    beachwalkmm / fitnesspal
  • 9Samantha4
    Options
    Good for you being 6 weeks into it with only 36 pounds to go.. Its my first day and im scared because I can never get past those first 2 weeks.