Remember this . . .

Options
mclgo
mclgo Posts: 147 Member
“I mean, is ‘fat’ really the worst thing a human being can be? Is ‘fat’ worse than ‘vindictive’, ‘jealous’, ‘shallow’, ‘vain’, ‘boring’ or ‘cruel’? Not to me … I’d rather [my daughters] were independent, interesting, idealistic, kind, opinionated, original, funny – a thousand things, before ‘thin’. Let my girls be Hermiones, rather than Pansy Parkinsons.”
J.K. Rowling

Let us all remember that we are so very much more than our weight. Living healthy is a great goal. But it's one of thousands.

Peace to all
Margaret

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    there is a difference between being a good person and a healthy person.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    True, but there's no reason I can't be independent, idealistic, interesting, kind, opinionated, original, funny AND look awesome naked. :flowerforyou:
  • marshallexi
    marshallexi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    True, but there's no reason I can't be independent, idealistic, interesting, kind, opinionated, original, funny AND look awesome naked. :flowerforyou:

THIS! They're not mutually exclusive traits.
  • gonnareach48
    Options
    great words!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options

RIGHT ON!!!
    OP, true you gotta love yourself from the inside first in order to ever be truly happy. But that doesn’t mean we can strive to be the best us that we can be on the inside and outside.
    Nothing but love for you sister, you can do whatever you put your mind to.
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    imo OP you're rationalizing fatness.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options

Except everyone hates you:grumble: :tongue:

What if you're fat, narrow minded, stupid and a complete b*tch?
    Is there any hope then?
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options

Except everyone hates you:grumble: :tongue:

What if you're fat, narrow minded, stupid and a complete b*tch?
    Is there any hope then?

Well as long as your not ugly too! You still have hope. :tongue: