Work out Music PLEASE

Options
melissaclaire93
melissaclaire93 Posts: 30 Member
Alright! Well as I start a new workout life (again) I am in DESPERATE need of some new workout music! Anything with a good beat that makes me push myself works perfect! I also dance and choreograph/teach ( hip hop and jazz mostly) so I'm looking for some music that could possibly double as a warm up for my classes, workout music for me, and maybe even some I can choreograph to!

THANKS <3

Replies

• LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    stripper music like Buckcherry and Motley Crue.
  • sowonderfultonight
    Options
    "U + Ur Hand" by Pink is, has always been, and likely will always be the best song to listen to when I feel like I can't finish off a mile but want to push myself. :3
  • Oklahoma_qt
    Oklahoma_qt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    If you have pandora> they have different workout stations.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I've got the Forest Gump Suite, and Rufus Wainright's version of Hallelujah on mine.
  • naturesfempower
    naturesfempower Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I work out to Queen and Beastie Boys. Probably not the music you are seeking.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Superbeast by Rob Zombie.

Sooth my Soul by Depeche Mode
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    My workout music is Mudvayne, Slipknot, In This Moment, Killswitch Engage, older Bullet for my valentine, 5FDP.
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I listen to heavier stuff like Sevendust, Chevelle and even Slipknot on occasions. So not real dancing oriented.
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Pandora!

Classic Rock Workout, Latin Workout, Electronic Cardio...

Cool thing about Pandora is I can train it. Thumbs up, I get that song more often. Thumbs down, I never have to hear that stinker again. Oh, the power!
  • chloeealicee
    chloeealicee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm a rock fan at heart but when it comes to workouts David Guetta is what gets me pumped...especially sweat and turn me on.

But other than that queen, motley crue and poison get me going pretty well too.
  • erkerns
    erkerns Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    For running, my favorites are:

Take on Me - A Ha (The music video for that one has the dude running a lot so it makes me think of running.)
    Needing/Getting (Video Version) - OK Go
    Happy - Pharrell Williams
    Are you gonna be my girl - Jet
    Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
    Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
    A well respected man - The Kinks (This is from the movie Juno, and in the movie the male main character is running to this.)
    Alive with the Glory of Love - Say Anything
    The Future Freaks me Out - Motion City Soundtrack
  • aneary1980
    aneary1980 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I just brought 'now that's what I call running 2014' it's good for me. :)
  • MalayanTiger
    Options
    "Epic Score." All volumes.
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    The Way I Are by Timbaland has a great treadmill beat.
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Dada Life!
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Hard rock or Alternative rock/metal. Anything with a hard driving beat motivates me. Linkin Park, Rise Against, Chevelle, Pop Evil, Disturbed and the like. Definitely check out the internet radio spots like Pandora, Spotify, Slacker. They all have preprogrammed workout music by genre.
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    check out the spincycle channel on iheartradio. sounds perfect for what you are looking for.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    The album Master Killer by Merauder..... it is pretty heavy, kinda depends what you're into.
  • QBass
    QBass Posts: 14
    Options
    My tastes are perfectly in synch with broox80 and veggiebuckeye, but I would like to add my new(ish) discovery: BABYMETAL, especially their songs "Gimme Chocolate!" and "Iine!" These are great for squeezing out those last bits of energy when utilizing the Tabata protocol or other HIIT. Before finding them, I never realized metal could be so cute! :flowerforyou:
  • JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I work out to metallica and evanescence.