Breakfast!!

Options
2»

Replies

• topbrasscircus
    Options
    Also, there's a recipe for something called "MugCakes" or "MugPancakes" and its really variable..fill it with whatever you like: http://aubernutter.tumblr.com/mugpancake

They're ugly but delicious
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    A couple of cups of coffee with almond milk. Sometimes diet soda, which the cafeteria staff at work now know I refer to as "the breakfast of champions."

If I'm actually hungry for breakfast, though(which happens only rarely), I will have oatmeal with egg whites mixed in(so good and so fluffy) or Greek yogurt with whatever fixings catch my fancy at the time, or cottage cheese with salsa.
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with a teaspoon of peanut butter (I know, I know, sounds gross, but it's seriously good!) with 10 chocolate chips is what I usually have :)

That doesn't sound gross. I throw a whole tablespoon in mine when I have it. Mmmmm.

Or, I'll take 50 g of greek yogurt and 1 tsp of peanut butter and dip apple slices in it. Soooo good.
  • runsmallx
    runsmallx Posts: 20
    Options
    I either have some hardboiled eggs and fruit w/ my coffee if I'm at work.
    If I'm at home I'll either have an english muffin w/ PB, scrambled eggs with some onions and mushrooms, or some oatmeal.
  • Robertakadish
    Robertakadish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1 cup of oatmeal plus one cup of Blueberries