My boobs stick out further than my stomach!

Options
jenniferv38
jenniferv38 Posts: 44 Member
That's it...and I'm very excited about it!!! I caught my reflection in the window as I was walking up to the gym this afternoon and I noticed in my profile that my boobs stuck out further than my stomach. Looks like I'm bringing sexy back (albeit at my own slow pace...lol.)

Replies

• 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I would say that counts as a NSV !! :drinker:
  • sailindani
    sailindani Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love this... it sure made me smile, I know EXACTLY what your talking about :)
  • Awesomers
    Awesomers Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    So glad that I'm not the only person who looks at that as a small goal/success. Congrats!
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Woot! That's great!

I can put my arms down to my sides now and not feel my stomach anymore!!! I have a defined waist again. You can do it!
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I was so excited when I noticed that for the first time in my reflection, Next step for me is not having a spare tire hang over my jeans when I sit down lol :D
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Woot! That's great!

I can put my arms down to my sides now and not feel my stomach anymore!!! I have a defined waist again. You can do it!
    I love that feeling. Also laying down with my hands across my stomach and my elbows still touching the mattress.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I have huge boobs and I will never forget my mother telling me a year ago that my belly stuck out past my boobs and it looked awful. One of my big turning points. My belly is finally just slightly under my boobs. I totally feel you! And CONGRATULATIONS!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!!!! And it is very exiting!:flowerforyou:
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    ((Standing applause))
  • watermelonwolf
    watermelonwolf Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Hping that day will come soon for me too ;)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    You should have seen my face while I read the title of this to myself- I was like WTF?
    I don't get it.. that's- um. not wrong? that's not something that needs to fixed?

Took me several sentences of thinking to realize it was A. success story and B. you had reached a victory!!!

LMAO- you totally got me.

Congrats!!! That's a big step- and an awesome one- I feel you on this one!!!
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! Totallyyyy get this post!! I was thrilled to "FIND" mine again - haha. I showed hubby my before and after pic that I have posted and he was like - "where are you boobs in the 1st pic?" haha - I said they're there - ya just can't see 'em. LOL

Keep up the great work!!!
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Haha love this! Great feeling isn't it?! :smile:
  • shawnele
    shawnele Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yeeehaaww! I recently had that experience too! Way to go!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Yu, headlights UP
  • Beccas_Life
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean... great NSV!!! :smile:
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about!!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    this thread is worthless without pics!!! lol... seriously though, congrats on your success!
  • sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Best feeling in the world! I remember the day I realized that (not too long ago). You feel like a sexy woman again and even consider wearing some boob shirts again. LOL
  • kindredlaugh
    Options
    I remember this moment so well!!! You want to shout it to the rafters and then remember ..... Oh yeah .

CONGRATS!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!