So just when i thought i was failing....

Options
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

So as I was turning in my accountability report for the Wellness program at work I got really happy!!! I was feeling a little bummed because it was just feeling like a bad week. I have had a lot of scale flucuation this week, and despite my best efforts to not let it bum me out it kinda did. I was down to 366 on Sunday then yesterday back up to 368. This morning 369....so when I get to work its time to report our progress for the month. Not only did I have 30+ hours of physical activity, I have lost a total of 13 pounds, and get this 15.5 inches over all on my body!!!!! HOLY SMOKES!!!! That is so awesome! SO needless to say I kicked my self in the heiny for being bullied by my scale and instead focused on my amazing progress. By theend of July I will be posting another progress picture!! Also the challenges for this month that I am completing is to get in 50 miles and there is a plank challeng I am dying to try so wish me luck and get out there and get motivated people! It works!!!!!!!

Replies

• Briaboo4
    Briaboo4 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    That's great!! Well done! :)
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I take no notice of the scales as they really do affect my mood.

As long as I'm eating healthier and exercising I know I am doing well and to me my fitness is more important than a number on the scale.

Well done on your loss, you are doing amazing - hope you didn't kick yourself too hard!!

:flowerforyou:
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :smile:
  • gardengirl40
    gardengirl40 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    15.5 inches, that's amazing!
  • apgabriel915
    apgabriel915 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I just had to do a wellness check up for H's insurance and I was going in prepared not to hit the numbers they wanted and I totally did! It easily can make your day! Congrats!
  • SailorSarah311
    SailorSarah311 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It's great that you stuck with the program. Your weight fluctuates throughout the day, so don't get down when the numbers change. It's not the number on the scale that counts, it's how your clothes fit. Just because I weigh a certain amount doesn't mean I can't wear a certain size. Set a size goal and shoot for it. The scale is just a little pusher, but shouldn't be the main reason for weight loss. You can do this. Keep your chin up. Use this progress report as motivation to do better for the next.
  • alexuh
    alexuh Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Fab!! Well done, and the best attitude to have!! :heart:
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Awesome!:smile:
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Don't let the scale get to you... :drinker:
  • kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That's so fantastic!! Congrats!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this.
  • atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job, I'm sure this is one of many achievements for you. Sometimes I think our scales really help defeat us... you can't live with them or without them.
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    15.5 inches lost is incredible! Great job! l'm looking forward to your next post. :smile:
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this.

Your welcome! The pleasure is truly mine! :)
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    15.5 inches lost is incredible! Great job! l'm looking forward to your next post. :smile:

I was literally blown away when I added it up!! I went from having to use two measuring tapes to just one!! :)
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!