needs some help

Options
Hello everyone! I need some friends on my fitness pal so I can lose 30 lbs! I have discover that eating is my weakness. I just ate some subway, and it was sooo good, but the moment i was done eating I instatly regretted it! So how do i stop this crazy eatin/ regretting it? I have 139 days to get healthy! Thanks for all your help and support! =]

Replies

• carrieann8080
    Options
    Add me, we can motivate eachother!
  • breezybre1223
    Options
    Im in, add me! :)
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    add me!! I'd love to be on your team!!!
  • jatbe
    jatbe Posts: 18
    Options
    You can all add me.
  • hcps1
    hcps1 Posts: 3
    Options
    me too i hate dieting but im getting married in sept, i havent logged on in a month today was my first day again. hang in there it gets easy the hard then easy :)
  • aysegul2
    Options
    You can add me too. We can motivate each other.
  • AADLONG
    AADLONG Posts: 12
    Options
    You can eat Subway....you need to just eat in moderation and eat the low calories subs. They have all the info right there for you and they have baked chips. Not a meal for everyday but this should be a life style change no a diet.
  • texasguy
    texasguy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What happens in 139 Days? is the world going to end? If so let me know, because that kind of changs my long term plans.
  • tabicain55
    Options
    haha no the world doesnt not end (that i know of) in 139 days. In 139 it will be June 1st, which is they day i want to be at my ideal weight =]
  • tabicain55
    Options
    @aadlong yes i am really trying to have a lifestyle change! a "diet" just sounds easier for some reason lol