FOLLOW UP TO DELETED POST

Options
EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED IN MY LAST POST: YUP after readying everyone's comments! EVERYONE is correct! .... I should not have promoted or given out any information. I AM NOT a distributor but a friend is and just wanted to help out. I shall finish reading the rules before posting again. I wrote the post out of despite and anger. I did message the person asking them they should next time talk to the person (message) before blocking.

For ALL of you, herbalife is not for you. That's fine we are ALL in title to losing weight the way we are able to. I did it when I was younger (15) and maintained my weight for years after not taking the product until I was diagnosed with a few health issues plus depression. I do eat clean meaning no fast foods and made sure to cook or make my own meals in order to know what I really am eating. I eat my necessary 1,000+ calories a day that myfitnesspal has estimated I should be eating and making sure I have the necessary nutrients. - Letting the person know who said I am not in taking in the calories I need.

IN CONCLUSION: I AM HERE TO KEEP LOSING WEIGHT AFTER SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES TO STAY ALIVE FOR MY DAUGHTER. I WANT TO HELP OTHERS WHO ARE STRUGGLING AS WELL AS GET HELP FROM THOSE WHO ARE HERE TO MOTIVATE. I HOPE EVERYONE STOPS BEING MEAN AND BELITTLING THOSE WHO DO BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO LOSE WEIGHT. ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO ARE ON A ROLE. I HAVE SEEN MANY OF YOU DOING IT TO NOT ME BUT PLENTY OF PEOPLE ON POSTS.

AND before everyone judges, I only take 2 products from that company - NO PILLS (YUCK). Just like anyone who would take a protein bar or shake (unbranded) or drink Chinese hot green tea to help with metabolism.

Replies

• 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    <insert "let it go" gif here>

Seriously, OP. Just. Please. Stop.

I HOPE EVERYONE STOPS BEING MEAN AND BELITTLING THOSE WHO DO BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO LOSE WEIGHT. ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO ARE ON A ROLE. I HAVE SEEN MANY OF YOU DOING IT TO NOT ME BUT PLENTY OF PEOPLE ON POSTS.

But nice job combining this masterpiece with your very own MFP bullies thread.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    omg
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Shaking my head.
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    27310-Nerd-rage-gif-Kx5m.gif
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    OMEffingG

So you're butthurt about your promotional threads getting deleted so now you post a "people are so mean" thread.

Where's my Forum BINGO card?!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Holy crap. Now I'm bummed I missed the original post...
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    jLZz4Na.gif
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    For the love of little blue bunny rabbits, give it up OP.
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    whoa..

Yelling.gif
  • steran29
    steran29 Posts: 11
    Options
    Not a problem everyone. I was being a bully and I stated that on my post that I did it out of anger. You don't think my post is sincere I apologize. As stated before I shall not post "promoting" anymore.

I am here for motivation as well as give to those who want to receive it. This is my LIFE i am saving to see my newborn grow not to make those who want to criticize me happy.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. Earnest and respectful debate on any message in the forums is acceptable. Attacking the messenger is not.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    Please note the following forum guideline:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.

b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

You may review the forum guidelines in their entirety at the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thanks for your understanding,
    Ninerbuff
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.