Whats For Dinner?

Options
What are you having for dinner?!

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    going out for sushi tonight with the parents. probably going to eat way more than i should since its all you can eat but sushi is good enough for you and its rare that we go out for food. plus i friggin love sushi
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Homemade Baked Buffalo Chicken Taquitos! May not be the healthiest, but I live my the motto "Eat what you want, just do it in moderation" :)
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Pork roast with carrots, celery, onions and potato :D
  • pinkshiningstar
    pinkshiningstar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to roast up some sweet potatoes and mini peppers to go with grilled chicken!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Lemon Butter Grouper fillet, Crabmeat stuffed portobella mushrooms, roasted red potatoes and salted caramel ice cream :)
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Lean cuisine bbq chicken pizza..too hot to cook.
  • glenelliott5872
    glenelliott5872 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken curry
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Grilled Teriyaki Sockeye Salmon w/stir fry veg and udon noodles.
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Left over roast chicken, homemade coleslaw, mushroom couscous and mixed leaf salad.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Pork tenderloin slow cooked and seasoned, sauteed asparagus in olive oil and garlic, and corn on the cob.

Will prob cut up some watermelon if I feel like it.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    goat cheese and turkey grilled sandwich.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I have no one to feed! So probably nothing.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Salmon, steamed with fresh corn on the cob, some other green veggie and ice cream ;-)
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Tater tot hotdish!!!
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    chicken tacos made with baked chicken with a lemon pepper marinade, brown rice with taco seasoning, laughing cow cheese and fat free sour cream. with that i'm having some chocolate chip cookies for dessert. YUMMY
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Pan fried Cabbage in olive oil and seasonings, Baked Potato with sharp cheddar cheese and sour cream, and Grilled Smoked Sausage. We have Jamocha Almond Fudge ice cream for dessert...
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Having a salad with romaine, black beans, corn, grilled chicken, a little ranch and a little BBQ sauce topped with some tortilla chips. 500+/- for a HUGE salad. Looking forward to it!
  • LStonePTL
    LStonePTL Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Grilled Chicken with Tomato cucumber salad and watermelon.
  • Teresa_3266
    Teresa_3266 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm making a Boars Head deli turkey wrap on a whole wheat tortilla with baby spinach, red onion, green peppers, and pickles. Light mayo and Dijon dressing. Side of green olives and sting cheese. For dessert it will be a Weight Watchers dark chocolate Dulce De Leche icecream bar. They are seriously tasty!!!