Workout music - anyone listen to metal, industrial or EBM?

Options
2»

Replies

• rubyqueen807
    rubyqueen807 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Five Finger Death Punch is my go to running band. Songs are a bit shorter than i would like but it gets you pumped!
    A7X Second heartbeat is my all time favorite.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    OMG Earth Rocker is one of my all time favorite albums. Great energy
    Clutch played in my basement in Madison in 1992 with Four Walls Falling to less than 10 people.

Look at them now.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Allegeon (new album is nuts), Mechina, Arch Enemy, Born of Osiris, Breakdown of Sanity, Dark Tranquillity, Degradead, Gojira, Illdisposed, Kataklysm, Insomnium, Kalmah, In Mourning, Machine Head, Messhuggah, Mors Principium Est, Rise to Fall, Sylosis, Trivium (althought hit or miss depending on the album), Universum, Wintersun, Norther, Children of Bodom (old stuff), In Flames (old stuff), Devil Driver, Parkway Drive, Miseration, Scar Symmetry...

To name a few.
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Allegeon (new album is nuts), Mechina, Arch Enemy, Born of Osiris, Breakdown of Sanity, Dark Tranquillity, Degradead, Gojira, Illdisposed, Kataklysm, Insomnium, Kalmah, In Mourning, Machine Head, Messhuggah, Mors Principium Est, Rise to Fall, Sylosis, Trivium (althought hit or miss depending on the album), Universum, Wintersun, Norther, Children of Bodom (old stuff), In Flames (old stuff), Devil Driver, Parkway Drive, Miseration, Scar Symmetry...

To name a few.

Nice one LolBroScience! I know of and love most of these bands! Saw Meshuggah and Gojira recently. I'm seeing Deafheaven tomorrow night :D Checkout Kvelertak if you don't already know them. First album is my fav - also great for working out :D
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

To name a few.

Nice one LolBroScience! I know of and love most of these bands! Saw Meshuggah and Gojira recently. I'm seeing Deafheaven tomorrow night :D Checkout Kvelertak if you don't already know them. First album is my fav - also great for working out :D

Awesome will do. How was Gojira live?

I haven't seen too many bands live.. and it's been quite a few years but: Soilwork, Devildriver, Killswitch Engage, Lamb of God, As I Lay Dying, Behemoth, that I can recall.
  • ericarenee2005
    Options
    I like parkway drive, cradle of filth, turmion katilot's music has some good energy, and some classic rob zombie as well. I suppose I just look for high energy death themed music when I work out. Lol I also like more laid back stuff like breaking benjamin and what not.