Any 1300-1500 calorie people?

Options
If you eat 1300-1500 calories per day and have a viewable food diary, I'd love to be friends! Keeps me accountable, and I can see what you are eating! :)

Replies

• mrs_j_smith
    mrs_j_smith Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Me!!!
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Great! Hopefully there are more :smile:
  • Giddyduck
    Giddyduck Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Me and I eat anywhere from 100-130 grams of protein.
  • Binglebangle
    Options
    Just joined today and aiming for 1400 to 1500 :-)
  • JenR_
    JenR_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Me too:)
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My goal is currently set at 1380, and my diary is open to my friends
  • mhoffman2007
    mhoffman2007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. My diary is open and my goal is 1300 a day + exercise calories.
  • loveartbaby1
    Options
    Me! You can add me, and my diary is also Public :)
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    ME!!!

Since ~1650-1750 is my maintenance I have been eating 1300-1500 only for a week or so, but I plan on staying this course for the duration of my weight loss.. hopefully ~25-30 more lbs :)

I usually have black coffee in the morning, a mid-day meal, and dinner... I am not much of a snacker.
  • sassynkp
    sassynkp Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That is my range. Feel free to add. :)
  • greeneyes972
    Options
    Me too! :heart:
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I have mine set to 1200 and use a Bodymedia which adjusts for activity, so I end up eating anywhere from 1370 to around 2000, depending on my activity level for the day. I also save up calories for a few days so that I can splurge on pizza or some favorite restaurant with my sweetheart.
  • Aimee71B
    Aimee71B Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! mine is set to 1600, but never go over, and usually stay around 1400-1500, diary is open!
  • salemnye
    salemnye Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Me :) Well that's been my range as of late but I try to stay under 1500 so add away :) I'm being more accountable right now for my calories and adding EVERY little thing :)
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Me! Anyone feel free to add :) I need more motivated and healthy friends!
  • newyorkmo
    newyorkmo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me! Diary open. Feel free to add!
  • JenDetermined
    JenDetermined Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I change around a bit, but stick to 1200-1500 which covers when I need to lose a little (like now after vacation) and when I am in maintenance mode. I don't eat much of my exercise calories, my metabolism doesn't allow it.
  • lenarashminraj
    lenarashminraj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    me!! 1400 cal from last September :)
    and my diary is open.. but you can see several cheat days in a week :)
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Starting up my logging next week when I get back from vacation. I'm on daily and workout about 3-5 times a week, 3 of those lifting and am set at 1330 cal/day. Anyone, feel free to add me!