What do you eat to fill your protien goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• babsabs2011
    babsabs2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I always struggle to meet my protein goal even when I include chicken, greek yogurt, quinoa, etc. so I use Tera's Whey Protein Powder a few days a week.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Beef, chicken, turkey,pork, fish, eggs. . . all delicious.
  • Naley2322
    Naley2322 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    As a vegetarian I find it hard to meet my goal of at least 90 grams a day ( I count protein from everything even vegetables which is why its so high ) I found eating tofu nasoya light firm a few times a week 202.5 calories and 36 grams of proteins for an entire block really helps meet that goal!

Additionally Greek yogurt is a great protein source! I like to use it as a dip for apples!
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Dear and Turkey.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    full fatted cottage cheese (3/4 - 1 cup) for breakfast starts my day with 2-25g protein.
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    The article was very interesting. Thank you so much
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Want to share a couple of those chicken recipes? Smiles
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Chicken is always my go-to; I think I devour four pounds a week of the delicious bird.
  • focused4health
    focused4health Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Here's a list of some of the protein foods that you can have with your meal or as a snack:
    http://www.howmuchprotein.com/foods/

What a great site. Thanks for the pointer.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Maryland Blue Crabs(I wish) seriously though, chicken is primary(calorie to protein ratio is fairly high)

Also, my profile pic is the cucumber tuna rolls I made from the site below

http://www.rippedrecipes.com

You can also check out protein pow.com You'll find easy recipes and have no trouble hitting your protein MACROS. And, once the crabs start moving they'll be of my intake(August? September)