Stay motivated! Enter my #BikeJuly Contest

Options
Anyone else interested?!

I'm currently in physical therapy and it's been really hard for me to work out. I have been approved to bike so for the month of July I intend to Bike at least 50 miles! Challenge yourself..maybe your goal should be twice that or even three times that.

Initially I was running this challenge on my Instagram @caitastic24 under the hash tag #BikeJuly. There's been a substantial amount of interest here too so I opened another group. I can send you an invite on here or you can choose to post on IG! Send me an email or message to let me know either way.

I would love to have a few more participants!! If you'd like to join, contact me by midnight :)

Replies

• caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Any takers??
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuump
  • k5jackie
    k5jackie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Yesss! You were the first one on here to accept and I'm grateful! I'm hoping with a few more people, the group will be a little more interactive :)
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Buuump
  • caitastic24
    Options
    10 minutes remaining!!!!!!!
  • caitastic24
    Options
    Bumpity bump
  • caitastic24
    Options
    5 minutes left to enter!
  • caitastic24
    Options
    WOOHOO! Nowit's tiime to get the show on the road :D Thanks for everyone who expressed interest and/or joined. I look forward to a month of biking/cycling!!
  • caitastic24
    Options
    ***************************CONTEST CLOSED*****************************************************

There will probably be a #BikeAugust contest next month if all goes well. Feel free to message me at the end of the month if you are interested in joining the next challenge.
  • indisguise
    indisguise Posts: 235
    Options
    I'll join if you still want to do it. :)
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Same here.