Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Stay motivated! Enter my #BikeJuly Contest

Anyone else interested?!

I'm currently in physical therapy and it's been really hard for me to work out. I have been approved to bike so for the month of July I intend to Bike at least 50 miles! Challenge yourself..maybe your goal should be twice that or even three times that.

Initially I was running this challenge on my Instagram @caitastic24 under the hash tag #BikeJuly. There's been a substantial amount of interest here too so I opened another group. I can send you an invite on here or you can choose to post on IG! Send me an email or message to let me know either way.

I would love to have a few more participants!! If you'd like to join, contact me by midnight :)

Replies

• caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Any takers??
  • caitastic24
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuump
  • k5jackie
    k5jackie Posts: 12 Member
    I'm in!
  • caitastic24
    Yesss! You were the first one on here to accept and I'm grateful! I'm hoping with a few more people, the group will be a little more interactive :)
  • caitastic24
    Buuump
  • caitastic24
    10 minutes remaining!!!!!!!
  • caitastic24
    Bumpity bump
  • caitastic24
    5 minutes left to enter!
  • caitastic24
    WOOHOO! Nowit's tiime to get the show on the road :D Thanks for everyone who expressed interest and/or joined. I look forward to a month of biking/cycling!!
  • caitastic24
    ***************************CONTEST CLOSED*****************************************************

There will probably be a #BikeAugust contest next month if all goes well. Feel free to message me at the end of the month if you are interested in joining the next challenge.
  • indisguise
    indisguise Posts: 235
    I'll join if you still want to do it. :)
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Same here.