Looking for motivational friends who can relate

Options
wwjd_alw
wwjd_alw Posts: 4 Member
Hello! My name is Angela. I have been overweight ever since middle school and have always hated the way I look. I am just now beginning to get extremely serious about my weight loss. I am looking for friends who I can motivate and be motivated by who are also around the same page as I am. I am 20 years old, 5'5", and currently 186lbs. My final goal weight is around 120-130. A goal of 50lbs feels pretty far away right now but I know I can do it. Anyone else want to join me on this journey? Add me!

Replies

• sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to add people yet, but you're welcome to add me if you want.
  • StarsAreMyOcean
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm 24, currently at 202, looking to drop about 50 pounds to get down to the 150s. Been on and off the weight loss wagon for years. I'm so sick of it...I want to look good and feel good.
  • wwjd_alw
    Options
    I just added you! We can do this. Never give up! @sexymamadraeg
  • wwjd_alw
    Options
    I sent you a request! Looking forward to staying connected on MFP
  • wwjd_alw
    Options
    I am very excited!
  • 1973mikeg
    1973mikeg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have lost almost 60 lbs while on MFP. I am now trying to tone up. I was overweight all through my adult life but I decided to put a end to that.
  • katiedoo82
    katiedoo82 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... currently 200.2 lbs and trying to lose about another 60... eeek!! but it can be done!
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am 26, my heaviest weight was 220lbs a few years ago..january 28th I weighed in at 208 and today I am down to 139.2lbs! only 4.2lbs away from my goal, after I reach it, I will really be focusing on toning up! feel free to add me if you like :smile: I am currently doing p90x3 and the "21 day fix" meal guide
  • chenelbotha
    chenelbotha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi, would love to relate, get motivated and have a friend to vent with during the weight loss time...chenel
  • 11twalker
    11twalker Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love some help staying motivated!

I lost like 44 lbs in 2010-2011 when I first got married and went from 180 to 136.
    Got pregnant in 2011 and had my daughter in 2012, lost most of the pregnancy weight.
    Got pregnant again in 2012 and had my second daughter in 2013.

Since then, I have been in a funk. I'm BF'ing so I don't know how to cut calories the right way. I'm constantly indulging in boxes of oreos, milkshakes, ordering pizza and chinese. I know it's terrible but I can't just eat a little, I love food and I love to eat.

Anyway, currently I am at 165 and want to get down to 125. I am trying to stay motivated and hopefully coming onto MFP constantly will help remind me to stay away from chocolate covered bacon and eat healthier.

Please feel free to add me to help each other stay in the game. :)