Hit Phase One Goal

Options
nancytyc
nancytyc Posts: 119 Member
I know it does not seem like something important to a lot of you who have lost way more weight, but for me, it is a goal met. All the other times I have tried to lose weight, I failed. Usually, by now, I would be talking myself into "treating" myself for a few pounds lost, only to put them right back on with all the "treats".

I have made it through 60 days, no cheating (not even licking my fingers when preparing others foods), no out to eat, no nibbling without weighing or measuring, and I have covered over 600 miles on my bike. This is a first for me. I have never stuck to weight loss this long before.

I have lost 35 pounds in 60 days. I am one-third of the way home. I am thankful for the people I have met and befriended at MFP. Thankful for all the wonderful information and knowledge I have gained at this site.

Here's to the next 35 pounds!!

Replies

• Georgeandme
    Options
    Well done that is fantastic you have lost more than my 17 month old and he's heavy!! Great achievement you can totally do this!
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Nice job! And great profile pic. :-)
  • hill2423
    hill2423 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    35lbs is a huge accomplishment!!! Congratulations!!!
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Pick up 7 lbs. of 5 lb. sugar - and realize how much weight that really is. 600 miles on the bike??? Awesome! You must feel great. :flowerforyou:
  • victoriaeac
    victoriaeac Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!:wink:
  • lilysweatforthedress
    Options
    That's awesome congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!