Starting a 30 day shred group for July, want to join??

Options

Replies

• Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I will add those of you I didnt catch yesterday...good luck again everyone!!
  • MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I wanna join. I did it last july and had amazing results. Lets see what happens this time. : )
  • naaz_1985
    naaz_1985 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in too! I've attempted it before but gave up in less than a week. Am determined to make it the entire program this time around!
  • Angelica0530
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join as well. Today was my first day on level 1 - and also my first day doing a real workout in years. I can imagine doing it with friends will make it easier!
  • Aikensbeginner
    Aikensbeginner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. Just started it today!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I have a thread running for 30DS in the 30DS group, but the more support the better. I started this morning! More work than I expected in spite of hearing about it for two years. And I'm in pretty good shape.
  • joyhoward0612
    Options
    My goal is 20:-)
  • letmv4
    letmv4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join please! :)
  • replesco
    replesco Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    l1d1 completed yesterday! I've never made it to the 3rd level, I'm ready to make it all the way through this time!
  • momof41964
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred
  • 47Jacqueline
    Options
    I couldn't move when I got up this morning, so didn't make it even to day 2. lol

I think I did too much yesterday. After Day one of Shred, I went to a noon Yoga class and an evening Kickboxing class, both of which are my usual Tuesday classes. I was not expecting to be this sore. ;-)

Tomorrow I'll try again.
  • 47Jacqueline
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred

The 30 Day Shred is a workout video by Jillian Michaels and it is about 20 minutes long. She has a method of combining 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs to lose weight. In the video, she has 3 circuits of this. You do 10 days of each level and there are 3 levels - they each get progressively harder. If you search on the forum there are tons of people who have posted great results using this..
  • rumsssha
    rumsssha Posts: 1
    Options
    Today was day 2-level 1 for me. And man, am I sore! I'm doing 30-40 mins walk aswell..
  • MountainLaurel787
    MountainLaurel787 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just came across this today...so I'd be getting a late start...but I'd really like to participate. Please! :happy:
  • kyliejoellle
    Options
    I would love to join! I started yesterday and was looking for a group to join! I would love the motivation of a group!
  • Umdawood
    Umdawood Posts: 5
    Options
    I plan on starting it today!Looking forward to be motivated.....
  • 47Jacqueline
    Options
    Say 2 for me. I skipped yesterday because of overdoing it on Tuesday wiwtih two other rigourous classes aft on Tuesday when I started 30Ds

It wasn't as bad today. I think I'll get through level one, but I don't think I'll do it the two days I have a night exercisse class - 2 days a week because it's too much for this 67 year-old body.

Time to hit the shower!
  • MrsFatbap2014
    MrsFatbap2014 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Seen this mentioned previously but had no idea what it was so thanks for the links, and I think I will join you all too, be fab to ahve some support X
  • awood2785
    awood2785 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh...I would love to, but I'm camping in BFE until the 5th! If anyone wants to start the 7th, let me know!

I'll start the 7th with you. Friend request sent!
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting today is it too late to join the group?