TURBO JAM BABY! Jammin' Group anyone?

I :heart: Turbo Jam!! I love Turbo Fire too but it's gotta be the right day at the right time for me to make it thru the 45 min or 55 min workout without feeling COMPLETELY drained! So I'm on a Turbo Jam kick until I can get geared up enuff for the FIRE.

I can't find any Turbo Jam groups though.... I'm in a Turbo Fire group but I'm not doing Fire....I'm doing Jam. :bigsmile: Anyone interested in starting a Turbo Jam Group.... or is anyone interested in joining a Turbo Jam Group? We Be JAMMIN! :wink:

Replies

• winseajg
    winseajg Posts: 16 Member
    I'll join! I've been back at doing Turbo jam for almost 3 weeks now!
  • NJJill
    NJJill Posts: 1
    Me me me me!! I am a TJ junkie. I love it and am always looking for ideas on the best schedule to use with the TJ DVDs I currently have. Would love to get a group going!
  • sro2118
    sro2118 Posts: 14 Member
    Love Turbo Jam!!! Love Chalene also!
  • sro2118
    sro2118 Posts: 14 Member
    There are rarely TJ groups...which is sad.
  • Can anyone point me in the direction of a Turbo Jam or slim in 6 challenge group? I have a free beachbody coach who sets up challenges all the time, but one of the requirements to participate is having to drink shakeology. Well, I'm too poor to afford shakeology and I only have those 2 workout programs soooo...it's like I'm out of luck when it comes to being part of a challenge group. I need some motivation!
  • T_Ciku
    T_Ciku Posts: 133 Member
    I just started Turbo Jam today. If anyone starts a group, I'd love to join.
  • MACJL
    MACJL Posts: 13 Member
    Well, ladies I am a TJ junkie too! I used them several years ago and lost 30lbs. but got waylaid with..........stuff! Anyway I have been back on the TJ and yoga road for about a month now and missing a good challenge. I have some of the workout schedules that I used on some challenges at Beach Body. I have a Fit Bit and a friend that walks and rides her bike all the time, but I like the way I feel with the workouts. Plus, I live in the country and walking gets boring if that's all I do and I hate being bored! TJ gives me some change up, plus I own them all, hehe.

Anyone? Could we use any of these and getting a little ole challenge up? I have not moderated one, but we could figure it out, I would think!
  • Kitkat010891
    Kitkat010891 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to join a TJ group! after yoyoing with ww and other diets, TJ is the only workout program I can stick to.

I just need the support from a group to help with my motivation :)
  • performfully
    performfully Posts: 126 Member
    I'm on week 6 of turbo jam (first max results, now fat burning) and have lost almost 15 lbs! I want to do turbo fire next but it looks reallyyyy intimidating to my fitness level.
  • hello Everyone,
    I am currently looking for a Turbo Jam group and saw that it was spoke of in the comments but it was never stated if the group was actually started, please respond and let me know to be apart of it thx.... I plan on starting Turbo Jam Monday...
  • Danna
    Danna Posts: 2 Member
    I have a question. How do you record Turbo Jam in your exercises?!