new member! 27 yrs old at 189lbs!! yikes....shooting for atl

Options
:wink: Ok so I am completely new so I just thought I give it ….I want to be at a healthy weight tired of feeling tired lol! my weight has become a huge issue and specially after my uncle died this past November he died from Diabetes which a disease that almost everyone of my family member has on the side of my moms family …..I want to be able to have more physical activity and stop complaining about my busy mommy :explode: schedule and just so what I need to do!!! (anger is kicking in ) lol! I want to be able to fit in cute clothes and set good healthy habits for my children, save money by not eating out so darn much …..I set a dream board for myself and so far I have a lot of dreams that I hope come true…I am a total dreamer but give up to easily….I need more self confidence and determination…..and for determination my kids and my health are my encouragement to not give up! So I hope this year is a better year fill of good health, happiness and family time ….and well some money too....and I am not at all ambitious but money does help out a lot! lol! …so ill put my eating habits on blast!! :drinker: This year with the people that I think will want to hear more of me hahahaha! And will put the bad eating habits as well so you can when I cheat and get mad at me please!!! Lol! well not to much I tend to be a little on the sensitive side ….but always ready to hear the advise from others  ok lets do this now…:flowerforyou: peace!

Replies

• Shash27
    Shash27 Posts: 172
    Options
    Hello! I'm also 27 and 189 was my starting weight!! You can do this!!!! I would love to be pals. Good luck to you! This site is AMAZING and has been the biggest reason why I've lost over 30lb :-)
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi, you might like to join the Starting January 2011 thread to pick up tips, support and more. Welcome and hope you enjoy the whole site. Good luck :o)
  • kimmyh70
    kimmyh70 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your journey!
  • eyeris2011
    Options
    Im new at this and just notice these massages ...THANK YOU ALL! for the encouragement
  • Jartexas
    Jartexas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    We are stronger as a group , so shout out if you need help. I can help with work outs.
  • hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You're on your way! We are all here to help you get thru! I've only been here about a week or so and I love it! Feel free to add me ;)