New mom, New MFP acct

Options
AMahfouz67
AMahfouz67 Posts: 13 Member
Hi Guys,

I used MFP about a year before I got pregnant and lost 40 lbs and looked amazing. Then I got pregnant and had the most adorable and beautiful 8lb son, but my body got pretty beat up in the process. I gained 60 lbs, (EEK) Its been a while since I have been on here so just wanted to introduce myself to hold myself accountable.

Thanks!

Replies

• thyella
    thyella Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby. When I had my first I started going to the gym when he was old enough for childcare (and do find good child care). I went to get back in shape but more importantly I wanted to get both legs shaved at the same time without interruption. :)
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back to MFP!!!

GLAD to have you back...I'm not the most knowledgable tool in the shed(the math part of weight loss ALWAYS unhinges me) but
    if I can be of help or support please feel free to message me.

Sue
  • jbing07
    jbing07 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I used MFP about a year before I got pregnant and lost 40 lbs and looked amazing. Then I got pregnant and had the most adorable and beautiful 8lb son, but my body got pretty beat up in the process. I gained 60 lbs, (EEK) Its been a while since I have been on here so just wanted to introduce myself to hold myself accountable.

Thanks!

Congrats on your new bundle of joy and welcome back! Feel free to add me and I will help keep you motivated towards your goal. You got this and good luck!