7 Months On & 104 Pounds Lighter

Options

Replies

• venus_blue
    venus_blue Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    WOW! You must be so very proud, and deservedly so. What a transformation! LOVE LOVE LOVE reading posts like this! You are my hero for the day! Thanks for sharing, people like you keep me inspired.
  • karenMcMillan0712
    karenMcMillan0712 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great Job you give me insperation
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    You've done great! Congratulations!
  • widemajm
    widemajm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    BEYOND INSPIRED!! Wow!! Thank you for sharing your story!! Good for you!!
  • Loladmarie
    Loladmarie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I really wish people would post more stories like this on here! How very inspiring you are to us all! You should be extremely proud of what you have accomplished this far! Keep it up!! Thanks for sharing
  • Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!

You have all really made my (now several) day(s)!

I went out socially last time for the first time really since I lost the weight (sad I know). It was at a book club, I made two friends and was a fair bit more confident in speaking to people.

I was showing people my photos because inevitably it comes down to "what is your story" about why I am living where I am living, what brought me here, my past etc.

Anyone else feel like a wh*re for showing their pictures to other people? Like I'm seeking praise. It's weird. It took me 6 months to pluck up the courage to share it with you lot. I plan to share some more photos at the end of August at which point hopefully I will have lost about another 30 pounds.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • krzykatmomma60610
    krzykatmomma60610 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    As someone just (re)starting out myself, you are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story. Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • purplemystra
    purplemystra Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing person. Congrats on your success. Thank you for sharing your story. You are an inspiration. :smile: :happy:
  • spydergirl47
    spydergirl47 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Congrats to you! I know it had to be hard.

I myself used to be 290 lbs... I got down to 127 in the matter of about 20 months and now I am sitting at about 150.

Enjoy the new you and keep up the good work!!!
  • jennyfromtheblocko
    Options

Anyone else feel like a wh*re for showing their pictures to other people? Like I'm seeking praise. It's weird. It took me 6 months to pluck up the courage to share it with you lot. I plan to share some more photos at the end of August at which point hopefully I will have lost about another 30 pounds.

Common misconception about *kitten* - that they never enjoy it! LOL!!! Just (mostly) kidding! You're allowed to enjoy your success, my friend! DUDE YOU LOST A HUNDRED POUNDS!! Enjoy the HELL out of your successes! Your photos are an inspiration and you should share them every chance you get! AND enjoy the encouragement and well wishes you receive! You've worked for it!!
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Very happy for you and glad you are enjoying that success! Thanks for posting the after!
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

Thank you for sharing your story and pictures.
    Congratulations on all your hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!! Looking handsome way to go man !!! youve worked hard at this keep it up !!!
  • Linda_wright75
    Linda_wright75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you! (Again! LOL)

Had a really good food week...weigh on Sunday.

Big thanks to those who added me as well. Everyone has an amazing story to tell no matter how much weight they have or haven't lost!

Good luck everyone!
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    No way. No. No. No. :huh:

????

No Way you look so gooooooood. Well done you!
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, pal! I just recently reached 100 lbs. lost and it feels awesome, doesn't it?

Keep up the incredible work!
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job!
  • SuthernKimby
    SuthernKimby Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You a freaking inspiration…dang and in 7 months…you kicked it into high gear!!! Just starting my journey her at MFP for the first time, so special when folks actually are brave and proud enough to show you the results and share their struggles. Thanks for sharing you made my day :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!