What to order at Subway?

Options
Just wondering what some of ya'll ordered at Subway. Bread? Any cheese? Thanks!!

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    6" double meat turkey breast and ham with spinach, avacado if they have it, bit of ranch and chipotle sauce is my go to. i figure its around 500 cals considering its 360 without sauce and toppings
  • bobwalk2002
    Options
    Best sandwich for low calories and fat is the Black Forest Ham (only 290 calories for 6", the bread type doesn't really matter). Add all the veggies you want, but leave out the cheese and mayonnaise (mustard OK). If you are a vegetarian you can get the Veggie Delight
  • OMAChiver
    OMAChiver Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like to get their double chicken chopped salad with all the veggies and honey mustard dressing. They use two oven roasted chicken breasts and whatever veggies you want. I suggest to start with a base of lettuce AND spinach. With no cheese and a limited amount of the Fat Free Honey Mustard dressing, an entire salad comes in at about 320 calories with 4.5 grams of fat. Pretty healthy and awesome, plus it's HUGE so it will keep you full for a few hours.
  • twinkles2121
    twinkles2121 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    6" Meatball on 9-Grain with shredded cheese. 530 Calories. Yummy. :smile:
  • skirtgirl95
    skirtgirl95 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot! :smile:
  • IHAVEPMS247
    IHAVEPMS247 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I get a veggie sub with cheese but I ask for marinara sauce on it and toast it. It is much like a veggie pizza sub. not sure about the calories but is really good, especially if you get jalepenos to spice it up.
  • littlefoot612
    littlefoot612 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Footlong turkey breast on whole wheat, no cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickles and a little red onion plus one stripe of honey mustard. 560 cal.
  • soccerkon26
    soccerkon26 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    In general, watch the sauce and don't buy a foot long. That should help in general
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    If I'm in the mood for a sandwich: 6 in wheat veggie patty with spinach, onion, bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, and ranch. Not toasted and I ask them not to microwave the veggie patties.

If I'm in the mood for a salad, I get the same as above, but as a salad.
  • BoatsnHose
    BoatsnHose Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    12" spicy italian (toasted) double provolone, lettuce, tomato, pickles, banana p's, hot p's, oil and vinegar, and oregano.

warning: that is NOT a low calorie sandwich. I do not eat that frequently.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I usually get a 6" turkey with 9 grain honey oat bread. I don't get any cheese and I get all of the veggies except tomatoes and jalapenos...add pepper and oil and vinegar. Yum!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Best sandwich for low calories and fat is the Black Forest Ham (only 290 calories for 6", the bread type doesn't really matter). Add all the veggies you want, but leave out the cheese and mayonnaise (mustard OK). If you are a vegetarian you can get the Veggie Delight

not even going to lie- my boss made me order (made is a strong word- but whatever) I was okay with it- but I NEVER order anything different.

I actually ordered the Turkey and black forest ham sammish- comes in right around 300 or so- holy crap it was agood sammich. I'll never order roast beef from them again!!!
  • Lofteren
    Lofteren Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen it in a while, but Subway used to have a sandwich called "The Feast" which had damn-near every kind of meat you could possibly fit between two pieces of bread. I would order a foot long feast on honey oat with lettuce, onion, tomato, jalapenos, salt, pepper, oregano and spicy chipotle sauce. Then, I would go home and slather that bad boy in Sriracha and crushed red pepper. It was amazing *drooling on keyboard*
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Foot long double meat chicken teriyaki on italian... 90+g of protein.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast on flatbread (because it's awesome, not because it's lower cal) with shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olive, pickle, and sweet onion sauce.

My mom doesn't like their bread and gets a salad with spinach instead (yes, that's a thing they do).

Amazing.

ETA: I usally get a 12", but don't get lettuce on one half and save it for lunch the next day.
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I like their morning breakfast sandwiches. They serve them all day where I am at and I always get the same thing if I happen to stop by.

I get the 6 inch flatbread with steak, egg white, pepperjack. For veggies I get spinach, onion and tomatoes with a drizzle of sriracha sauce. I also add avocado if it is in season.

47 grams carbs/10 grams fat/28 grams protein

390 cals
  • osoperezoso
    osoperezoso Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I go for the 6" Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki on Wheat with double meat, pepperjack, and veggies. 550-600 calories, around 45 grams of protein without the additional bread. Pretty much whatever you get I'd suggest the 6" with double meat over a footlong.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Double chop chicken salad with sweet onion dressing. Low in calories, high in protein. All the wins.

+1 but minus the nasty sweet onion dressing.

The turkey salad is good as well.