Hello All

Options
I am a 21 year old mother to a 17 month old little girl. In the past 4 years I have stacked on 100 lbs due to health issues and poor eating habbits. I have been dieting for a little while and now have lost 34 lbs, I still have a long way to go. I am looking for friends on here so that I can stay motivated and maybe even help someone else.

Replies

• krazymyra
    Options
    iwe can support eachother. :) there are alot of great ppl on here too that will also support you. i need to lose a little over 100 lbs. (Im 21 too). just keep focused and you will see your results.
  • crystaldkelley
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me!
  • crystaldkelley
    Options
    My current weight is 250 I still have at least 50 plus lbs to lose. I have thyroid disease, Polycystic ovarys, and pre-diabetic. My dr. says t will be harder for me to lose wieght since all this is working against me. All I wasnt to do is to prove him wrong. I want to be as healthy as possible for my daughter, sometimes its just hard to stay motivated. Espcially when it comes time to exercise, I stay so tired! Any helpful exercise tips?
  • misty_68505
    Options
    When my son is napping I turn on a good show and walk in place for so long then do some push ups, then I'll jog in place, then do some crunches. I don't get bored cause I keep switching and I feel like I got 2 workouts in cause I do curves in the evening. Hoped that helped. Good Luck!!