Over 6 years, 4 kids, 3 pregnancies...

Options
aliwhalen
aliwhalen Posts: 150 Member
I've been up above 200 pounds, I've carried twin boys til a day shy of 38 weeks, and a boy and a girl before that. I started at 143 before my first pregnancy, 148 before my second and 153 before my second.

Here's a photo toward the end of my pregnancy with the twins:
sidebysideedit_zps817a9dc8.jpg

And here's a side by side, 10 months pp and 20 months pp (today):
progress_zps749fe012.jpg

My goals were to get to about 145, for my summer shorts and fall/winter corduroys to fit, and to get control of my eating and exercise more often. I've reached those goals and so I will now make some new goals! :)

Replies

• aliwhalen
    Options
    Technological differences here...bare with me while I figure out how to post the photos ;)
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I've been up above 200 pounds, I've carried twin boys til a day shy of 38 weeks, and a boy and a girl before that. I started at 143 before my first pregnancy, 148 before my second and 153 before my second.

Here's a photo toward the end of my pregnancy with the twins:
    sidebysideedit_zpsa11f2205.jpg

And here's a side by side, 10 months pp and 20 months pp (today):
    progress_zps51a51bc3.jpg

My goals were to get to about 145, for my summer shorts and fall/winter corduroys to fit, and to get control of my eating and exercise more often. I've reached those goals and so I will now make some new goals! :)

The IMG in your code should be lower-case. :flowerforyou:
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Looks like you moved the pics?

Congrats on your progress. :-)
  • aliwhalen
    Options
    Fudge. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!
  • aliwhalen
    Options
    Got it! It was that darnable %20! :)
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and healthy, way to go! :D
  • aliwhalen
    Options
    You look so happy and healthy, way to go! :D

Ha, not very happy! I have a horrendous migraine today! But I am so happy I've lost the weight :)
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Whoa! :noway:

What a difference! Great job! :drinker:
  • jellybean170
    Options
    Wow Ali amazing girl???? I have no pics of my twin pregnancies went to 40 weeks big babies. I am sorry I did not take pictures as my hubby said I was like a cartoon stick thin with huge belly. Well done again. :happy:
  • aliwhalen
    Options
    Thanks ladies!

Yes, I was quite big. I was stopped on the street by complete strangers asking me 'How many I had' in there. Even though my body isn't perfect now, I have 4 awesome and crazy kids to show for it :)
  • keryx83
    keryx83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to feel and look like that again. 44.3lbs to go. Thanks for the inspiration. :)
  • mtnstar
    mtnstar Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice work momma, you look fantastic!
  • aliwhalen
    Options
    Thanks! I woke up this morning and realized I think I'm ready to maintain! I tried on a bunch of clothes from my closet, and not only do they fit, they're a little loose. If I keep losing, my clothes won't fit AGAIN, just in the wrong direction. I'd like to work on maintain a while and I'd REALLY like to work on building muscle at some point as well.

Thanks for all the support. MFP seriously did change my life!
  • chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome job....I love seeing before and after pics to really see the difference!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I have had four kids as well including boy/girl twins 15 months ago. You are my motivation.
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for sharing!
  • Redribbon73
    Redribbon73 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey there you kook amaaaaazing! ! How tall are you? What exercises etc did you do?
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your family and getting back to your goal, impressive!
  • mopogue
    mopogue Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, great inspiration to me!
    Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!