Whole30 Complete with Pics

Options
MFPMol
MFPMol Posts: 151 Member
I finished my Whole30 last night! Yes, it was really hard and yes, it was really worth it. I learned so much about myself and my relationships with food and the effects they have on my body.

These pictures were taken 30 days apart. I have lost 10.8 lbs and gained a LOT of muscle. Those shoulder and back muscles did not exist when I started my Whole30 :) I can do way more push ups than I ever thought imaginable!

I have been training for a half marathon so I did a lot of running and weight lifting a few times a week as well.

14556340154_98ef3e8448_n.jpg

Replies

• MEK1960
    MEK1960 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Would love to see the pics but they aren't showing for me. Congrats!
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Way to go Molly! Looking really good! Sexy!

(As a hack: Try right click on the missing "?" icon and "open in window.")
  • MEK1960
    MEK1960 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the hack, Monotonous! Molly, that's quite a difference in 30 days. I bet you feel as great as you look!
  • moglovesshoez
    moglovesshoez Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You've inspired me to start another one!! Been eating way to many 'forbidden foods' ;)
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Nice work, girl!! :) Keep it up!
  • MFPMol
    Options
    Way to go! Would love to see the pics but they aren't showing for me. Congrats!

Had a little sizing issue, it should work now :)
  • petrulak
    petrulak Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Looking good, great job!
  • MFPMol
    Options
    Wow!! You've inspired me to start another one!! Been eating way to many 'forbidden foods' ;)

Great! :D I will definitely be doing another one sometime, but it is my birthday week and I am going to enjoy some beer and cake :drinker:
  • CorrieJane
    CorrieJane Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress my friend, just awesome! You look great!!
  • MFPMol
    Options
    Thank you!
  • samanthlou
    samanthlou Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm coming to the end of my first week of marathon training (full in late October) and have been curious about how manageable Whole30 is during training - especially on long run days.

What kinds of things did you eat before/after? Also, since GUs and other gels are not allowed, how did you hydrate/re-fuel when you ran?
  • MFPMol
    Options
    Coconut water! Naked is the only brand I found that doesn't add sugar. Coconut water is amazing for natural hydration and has tons of potassium. I ate homemade sweet potato fries like every night and are more fruit than recommended on the whole30 because I needed the carbs for running.
  • SwampWitch75
    SwampWitch75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Jodsmission
    Jodsmission Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look terrific!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!