Accountability Buddies!

Options
Hey everyone! I am looking for anyone who needs a little boost for accountability. I'm talking those late night snack sessions where you wish you had someone to tell you NO! It would be great to meet someone and exchange numbers after awhile. I just need someone who understands temptation and can help me fight it!

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I can help. add me
  • Not_Famous
    Not_Famous Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I try to be my own Accountability Buddy, and I keep failing, lol.
  • Alisha_Joy130
    Options
    I've started this weight loss journey so many times, I've officially lost count of how many times I've started over. I am a mom of 3 kids (7, 3 and 1), I work insane hours with the federal govt during my supposedly 9-5, and I have a photography business on the side as well. Just like many others, I am plagued with excuses, I'm tired, I don't have time, my kids need me, I can't do this, I can't do that....... I got on the scale this morning and it read 182.3, I literally burst into tears. When I look in the mirror, I look like I am 8 months pregnant. A gentleman offered me a seat on the train the other day because he thought my feet hurt from being so preggers. I REALLY am tired of making excuses, but as strong as I think I am, I talk myself out of fitness and eating right. I'll do GREAT for 3-4 days.....and then my mental thoughts kick me out of the routine.

I need someone, a group, a friend....someone that will help to keep me focused when I want that cookie, or when I press that snooze button. Someone that is going to give me a sweet dose of reality and NOT sugar coat it or me. I was in the Army, I have thick skin.

Any takers?

Alisha
  • hdacmom
    hdacmom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    ADD me! We can all use a little help! Me included!
  • CarlaMomOf4
    CarlaMomOf4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I think we are all in the same boat. I've been on here for 2 weeks, and haven't lost anything yet. Definitely can use the motivation!