PiYo Challenge Group

Options
2»

Replies

• infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Went and tried out the fundamentals video with one of my challengers yesterday and loved how they broke it down into the different movements! That's so great for beginners. I used muscles I didn't remember having, since I've been doing T25 haha. Hope you're all enjoying it!
  • lyndseydennis
    Options
    I got mine in last week! Was planning to start Monday July 7th so would love to join the group :) I have done Alpha round of T25 twice and Beta once, and also LOVE Chalean Extreme and TurboFire...hoping I love PiYO as much! Going to try out the fundamentals tonight and see how it is
  • infinikitty
    Options
    I got mine in last week! Was planning to start Monday July 7th so would love to join the group :) I have done Alpha round of T25 twice and Beta once, and also LOVE Chalean Extreme and TurboFire...hoping I love PiYO as much! Going to try out the fundamentals tonight and see how it is

I could seriously feel it today after just doing the fundamentals last night haha. I'm doing the Gamma Strength Hybrid right now which brings in some Alpha and Beta workouts and today was Upper Focus. Those planks and push-ups...ow after yesterday haha
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Ordered PiYo! How's it going for everyone?
  • shefly
    shefly Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just got my PiYo can I join?
  • RavenNevermore15
    RavenNevermore15 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    PiYo is pretty challenging. I have to agree with previous posts...I didn't think upper or lower was challenging. But Sweat and Strength Intervals had me COVERED in sweat! I was so ready for them to be over. LOL I did officially start today to follow the schedule. If anyone wants a PiYo buddy, feel free to friend me :)
  • infinikitty
    Options
    I just got my PiYo can I join?

Of course!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    PiYo is pretty challenging. I have to agree with previous posts...I didn't think upper or lower was challenging. But Sweat and Strength Intervals had me COVERED in sweat! I was so ready for them to be over. LOL I did officially start today to follow the schedule. If anyone wants a PiYo buddy, feel free to friend me :)

I've heard those can be pretty rough, but glad you're sticking with it! Can't wait to do more than just the fundamentals :-)
  • infinikitty
    Options
    How's it going everyone? Just finished Gamma yesterday, so I've created a hybrid schedule for PiYo/TurboFire starting Monday!