Great Investment Opportunity!!!

Options
Are you looking to spend time and money on a great long-term investment?
Do you have the patience and energy to work for something that can yield great long-term success?

Does this sound like a great opportunity to you?????

NOW if your ready, like REALLY ready for that Great Investment Opportunity then let me tell you the SECRET I'm talking about - YOUR HEALTH!!!!!

Think of your body as a piece of real-estate. All of us are in different neighborhoods and in different conditions. Some just need to be upgraded (just looking to get a little healthier) while others needs a total remodel (revamp our entire eating habits), yet either way we want to improve our "value" (aka health, life-span, etc).

By using MFP and the forum and ALLL the good fitness tools at your disposal you can INVEST in yourself!! IMHO the BEST investment you will ever make.

So dont forget that part of this all is not just to "improve" your look but to change your mindset and eating habits for life! Look at this not as just slapping on a coat of paint on an old fence (i.e. superficial change) but replacing it and updating it (i.e. strengthening it and improving in the long-run).

Lastly dont forget that after all that work in improving you then have to keep up the investment with maintenance -Why invest your time and money in something and then neglect it? Why do all that hardwork and expend all that energy and let it drop to the wayside.

Good luck to you fellow investors and lifestyle entrepreneurs!

Replies

• lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    really no is even curious what this topic could be about :noway:
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    :sad: for shame I thought I had some good idea