New to the site and LOVIN it!!

Options
I think this site is incredible, my brothers boss was using it and he told me about it i am a diabetic with a heart condition and have quite a bit of weight to loose i think this site is going to be very very helpful!! I need all the help and support i can get!

Replies

• melindapipkin
    Options
    would love to help motivate you on your weight loss journey. add me as a friend:happy:
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Lovin' it too - will send friend request - the more motivators, the better:)
  • babybosco
    Options
    that's great and your so right!! I really need friends who know where i'm comming from! :smile:
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    My sis-in-law has been using this site for a while and after some nudging and a look at the scale after the holidays, I thought it can't hurt to keep track of my eats. A few days in I realized "holy cow" I have been eating way too much. I did WW before and was successful. I think this will be easier once I get the hang of it. I am on the computer all the time and what a great way to spend my time here. Good eating to all! I can't wait to see the numbers move!
  • AMSull19
    AMSull19 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    the onl y thing that has ever worked (and kept the pounds off) is calorie counting...this makes it soo much easier not only to keep track, but to find others to keep motivated.
  • babybosco
    Options
    i couldnt agree with you more!! I was shocked to know what i was eating no wonder one gains weight to beging with!