59 days until the College Football -Teams you love to hate.

Options
oregonzoo
oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
1. Texas Longhorns- I shouldn't hate this team. But I do. Mostly due to bigmouthed fans. The same type of people who love the Cowboys. Ewwww When they lose, I can't help but to smile.

2. Miami Hurricanes- This is also mostly due to the fans. A lot of them wish it was the 80's and the players were getting off planes wearing camo. You ask them why they have such bad game attendance "well............there are better things to do"

3. Team SEC- I have no problem with any SEC team. I enjoy watching the SEC(though the defense last season lacked) But I LOATHE the type of fans who only root for the SEC and won't say an actual team, it always ends up to be fans of teams like UGA or Tenn. -These fans always remind me of that "O'Doyle Rules" kid from Billy Madison.

Replies

• sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    1. Texas Longhorns- I shouldn't hate this team. But I do. Mostly due to bigmouthed fans. The same type of people who love the Cowboys. Ewwww When they lose, I can't help but to smile.

This. You--I love you.
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I hate the Miami Hurricanes and Notre Dame.

Funnily enough, even though I am a huge Auburn fan, I do not hate Alabama. I think Nick Saban is hot, and a great coach, and hot. But he needs to smile more.

My BF took me to a few Clemson games over the last couple years, and they have started to grow on me some too...I guess once a Tiger, always a Tiger....

Aubutn Tigers, Clemson Tigers....and some Silly Old Bear has me halfway pulling for another Tiger, since they are in the SEC east.....:tongue:
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    2q20krm.gif
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    The only team I truly despise is kansas....and they barely qualify as a football team. I am garnering a slow and steady dislike for Arkansas though. We shall see.

Love you too Danni. ;)
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    2q20krm.gif

Honestly tOSU and Michigan is my favorite game to watch every season.
    Even when one of the teams stinks. And one of them usually does.
  • ew_david
    Options
    2q20krm.gif

Honestly tOSU and Michigan is my favorite game to watch every season.
    Even when one of the teams stinks. And one of them usually does.

Mine too and last year's game almost gave me a coronary.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Hook 'em Horns! Born, bred, have the degree. Haters be hatin' ;)

1) As such, the Oklahoma Sooners. Stop sleeping with your sisters!
    2) And hence, the Texas A&M Aggies. Stop sleeping with sheep!
    3) And oddly enough, Notre Dame. God smote heretics for acting less holy than you. Remind me not to stand so close.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    I really don't hate any teams anymore. LSU fans (at gamesites) are kind of obnoxious, but that's what we get for losing. A lot of fun "respectful" rivals now that we (aggies) are in the SEC.

I'm from LA, and even though I didnt attended, I sort of pull for LSU in football when they aren't playing the aggies.

As a member of team SEC it's fun with the Big XII or Big 10 (LOLz) fail though.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    2q20krm.gif

3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I love to hate Auburn well just because they are the "other" team in the State. :glasses:

Can't really think of another team I like to see lose...well okay Texas.

Gig 'Em.
  • EdR55
    EdR55 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Montana Grizzlies!!!
  • Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    58d76e71d0a2ae5f45d8936a70aab42e_zps3dfff6cf.jpg

notre-dame-sucks-front-and-back_design_zpsdae51ddb.png
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I hate the Miami Hurricanes and Notre Dame.

Funnily enough, even though I am a huge Auburn fan, I do not hate Alabama. I think Nick Saban is hot, and a great coach, and hot. But he needs to smile more.

My BF took me to a few Clemson games over the last couple years, and they have started to grow on me some too...I guess once a Tiger, always a Tiger....

Aubutn Tigers, Clemson Tigers....and some Silly Old Bear has me halfway pulling for another Tiger, since they are in the SEC east.....:tongue:

I'm the opposite. I am a huge Alabama fan, but don't hate Auburn. Just some of the fans. I'm sure there are Alabama fans that you don't like for the same reasons.

I hate Notre Dame. I loved seeing Eddie Lacy run all over them a couple of years ago.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Who cares!? It's college!
  • ew_david
    Options
    Who cares!? It's college!
    2uskg9x.gif
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    WAR DAMN EAGLE! Nothing else matters.
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Alabama for now...or where ever Nick Saban coaches.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    3. Team SEC- I have no problem with any SEC team. I enjoy watching the SEC(though the defense last season lacked) But I LOATHE the type of fans who only root for the SEC and won't say an actual team, it always ends up to be fans of teams like UGA or Tenn. -These fans always remind me of that "O'Doyle Rules" kid from Billy Madison.

LSU fan first and foremost. SEC fan second. COME AT ME BRO! :laugh:

As for teams I hate, in no particular order:

Bama
    Auburn
    Florida
    Florida State
    Miami
    USC
    Notre Dame
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options

3) And oddly enough, Notre Dame. God smote heretics for acting less holy than you. Remind me not to stand so close.

longhorn disliking someone for being holier than thou art? Holy irony batman
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

longhorn disliking someone for being holier than thou art? Holy irony batman

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: