Adjusting Daily Calories.

Options
wilsond3010
wilsond3010 Posts: 14 Member
How do you adjust and sync the calories now after updating weigh in.

I used to be able to use the app and change my profile from male to female and back.

But this time i had to logon to website and goto the goals and reset via it

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Why do you keep changing your Sex? That's a really clever trick
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I had to reread that several times - changing from male to female and back ..why would you wan tot do that?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I had to reread that several times - changing from male to female and back ..why would you wan tot do that?

To get a lower default minimum maybe (?) :ohwell:
  • Bazzaware
    Bazzaware Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Its a modern world we live in. Could come in handy if there is a long queue for the toilets.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options

To get a lower default minimum maybe (?) :ohwell:

But you can just customize it..... Op anything?
  • kender54
    kender54 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't have an answer to your question, but I think I understand it. You are weighing daily and wanting to adjust your daily calories to match the weight from that day's weigh in. This isn't really necessary. Most of your daily fluctuations are going to be water anyway. You only really need to update your caloric goals every 10 lbs lost or so, and this is coming from someone who also weighs daily.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    In the app I change my daily activity level from Sedentary to Active and back. I only do it every 3-5 lbs lost though. It usually drops me 10-50 calories.
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Doesn't MFP do that for you? My calorie goal recently dropped from 1490 to 1480 after I lost a bit.
  • wilsond3010
    wilsond3010 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I only do it once a week. But found that MFP wasn't doing the goal adjustments without actually altering profile.

Maybe it's a bug of using the IOS Device I don't know