Plexus Slim

I have heard very good things about Plexus Slim and the accelerator and boost products as well. I am just wondering if anyone has tried them. What side effects were experienced and if it was even worth the money. The company says it was created for pre-diabetics or diabetics wanting to reduce medication and lose weight. I experience symptoms similar to low sugar often and am wondering if this would actually help. Losing weight would be a great extra!!

Replies

• Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Why not just eat real food in a calorie deficit?
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    I have heard very good things about Plexus Slim and the accelerator and boost products as well. I am just wondering if anyone has tried them. What side effects were experienced and if it was even worth the money. The company says it was created for pre-diabetics or diabetics wanting to reduce medication and lose weight. I experience symptoms similar to low sugar often and am wondering if this would actually help. Losing weight would be a great extra!!

No.

The only things worth your money are foods that fit into your calorie goals and your gym membership.
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    I have heard good things too and even have a 3-day trial pack that a friend gave me months ago. I am thinking of trying it next week to start my diet. We all know what to do, but getting motivated to do it is the hardest part. Sometimes a little boost helps. The price is marked $11.95 so if you are going to do it, try the trial pack first before spending a lot of money.
  • wainscottcm
    wainscottcm Posts: 4 Member
    I did Plexus Slim and it worked great while I was continuing to take it but then I didn't have the money to continue to do it anymore. After I stopped all the weight came flooding right back quickly and then some....I gained back all the pounds I lost and an extra 10 pounds! It was insane. I'm not saying that they are bad products but I've seen a longer lasting result with watching what I eat and working out 5 times a week (3 days weight training and 2 days cardio). I took the money that I would have spent in a month and got me a good gym membership.