Hello, looking for friends!

Options
Hi all,

I'm looking to lose about 30 pounds and get in better shape and health. Right now I'm trying the 5:2 program and am in my 4th week of the couch 25K program.

I've been using MFP for about 1 week and a half and the initial motivation and novelty is wearing off, so I'm looking for some friends to help keep me on track.

Please add me!

Replies

• LoneHulk
    LoneHulk Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me....but it has to be a 2 way street. I need the support too. I hit day 350 of being on here today.

Oh and please leave a note with the request.
  • myfuture_22
    Options
    hey. i'll add u!

ive tried loosing weight before and i know how hard it is to stay motivated when the progress is so slow at times!

anyone can add me. im female, 20. wanting to lose about 15-20kg.
  • s1lv3rFox
    s1lv3rFox Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I lost 80 lbs at one point. You guys add Me for support and tip giving. :)
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you need motivation lol or friends either or hah :P
  • moniduh
    moniduh Posts: 100
    Options
    Kudos to you. Starting running is not an easy feat. I did week one of c25k and it was rough! I decided I wanted to build my endurance and gain muscle a little faster so I swapped to insanity but I can still cheer you on if you want to add me :) I comment/like wall posts often to give people that extra fluff in their feathers too :p
  • syly209
    syly209 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Im always looking for new friends for tips and motiviation and if i happen to do the same to you GREAT!!! Feel free to add :)
  • PostBabyAndAll
    PostBabyAndAll Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Recently had a baby (3 mo old), decided not to re-enlist in the Air Force after doing 9 yrs, moved across the country,... my weight have been the last thing on my mind, well being pregnant gave me all the excuse to relax more than I should have. Now I am trying to get back to my before baby weight. Which is not hard to do, I have about 20 lbs to go, probably doesn't sound much compared to the ones trying to lose 50-100 lbs.The thing is I am very short and that 20 lbs is like the 50lbs an average person has to lose. I also have many stretch marks, my belly is like a deflated balloon. So- just remember you are not alone :) we are facing the same/similar challenge :) We can all meet our goals, we just need to stay focused- we can do it!
  • gavla0701
    gavla0701 Posts: 2
    Options
    Add meeeeeeee :)))
  • kpmuzzy
    kpmuzzy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me too :) Just come back to using mfp again and have no one on my profile :(