introvert trying to make friends

Options
2»

Replies

• meggggb
    meggggb Posts: 5
    Options
    add me if you eat more than 1,000 cals a day :)
  • random_user75
    random_user75 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way as I read it .
    Hello Jo Mo..

My name is Dances with Wow..

Looks like even my screen name will do the trick..I hear you loud and clear. Im your inner introvert breaking in to let you out....

I might be to much of a bright light, as I have experience on loan from a very powerful source..

Im willing to invest in friendship.. no problem.. i mean active friendship.. all the fast acting tips advice.. short codes, back doors, trap doors, side doors and no shortage of food energy..you need.. in one solid to the bone package..

You see, i dont want you to become a slave to the process.. i want to gift you the physical equivalent of willpower over free will..

If you are needing to looe 100.. I know only 50 pound sis what is needed.. the rest will be water weight and the ability to teach your body how to release lipolytic enzymes..This is the only hormone agent in the body that can communicate with body fat, interprets food energy needs of the body and that can command unwanted body fat to stand down.

I can super teach this.. as I know with three kids.. you have only 6 seconds of processing time to put anything of use for your body to work..

Well..I only need three seconds..to convey deploy and compel. Yes I am that GOOD!

Friend me.. send me your direct email.. I can get you to fat loss light speed in 5 questions or interactions or less..

My name is Dances with Wow

Since I know you probably wont just jump in with me read past posts to see if what I say is sound solid.. and sincere..

Basically i help people just like you , emit, command and exude their life force..:happy:

Can't say for sure but this seems bogus like the start of a scam.

No Scam....
    or the start of one..

Your entire frame of reference is based on fear, doubt and disbelief ...from the get go..The formula to calculate your protein number ( Pn#) is free..
    its called the thermal effect of food..I revamped it to meet the common end user.. its an exceptional master piece of physio-science

the Formula for the Food frequency is 2 b4 12 and 2 after 2pm..

the metabolic formula for the Replenishment Index (Rpndx) is lengthy but is based on your own food energy plan..

on MFP its called a food diary....

The scam really is that the masses, like sheep, have been lead to believe in just one stream of thought.

Yet fitness by far, is still in the dark ages. The arrogance is if they didint create the help that people need or if medical science didnt script the facts that.. there way is the only way..

The scam is there is another way and always has been.. .. and if you have been watching anything in tech..

we are discovering and uncovering new ways to achieve and to become and improve upon and view things differently ..

Apps have revolutionized how we use our time..People with excuses about fitness have always used no time as an excuse..

Now there is an app that will save you time..so you can be fit..

human nature being what it is still finds an excuse..

Im semi retired because I developed a system that made me 27 times as effective as any personal trainer.alive. with out dvds with out media attention, with out a book, and with out call centers.

My system works better today than it did back them..because the platform back them was not sophisticated enough yet to teach people on the sidelines.. the introverts, the nay sayers, the people who try to reach out but because all the world is a scam..what they yet have not seen or can convince themsleves is real try effortless to not understand,

This keeps them from enjoying the life force wedge deep within the bowels of a pressure cooker known as uncontained discipline..

I accept the blame for being, able to exert pit test and retest my physical equivalent of will power over free will..

as I have already witnessed the weakness , the thin fragile framework fitness rests upon..

and based on the food diarys I took my valuable time and curiosity to review..

You have indeed been scammed..
    but it was not by any thing Im doing..

Life force is in all things.. pure and natural
    Im in MATRIX. and of The Matrix
    I can with ease move as fast as they do... and create my own set of master keys
    I took the red pill..
    But can you?

Wow. Just, wow.
  • sarahd108
    sarahd108 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me, 3 kids range from 18- 3. When my kids are participating in their activities is when I will go for a run. Originally started walking. I will also make exercise games with my youngest. We do Yoga poses together, ( as best as we both can ;) ), and then chase after each other. All activities add up, as long as we are moving. Also don't forget mommy needs her time too. If you can manage to be up before the kids to get in a 30 min exercise tape or after their in bed is a win!
  • majess1022
    majess1022 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Fellow introvert & mom of three here, too. Feel free to add me as a friend on here.
  • Jelliebean_Army
    Jelliebean_Army Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    While I'm not really an introvert, I am a mom and recently moved away from everything I've ever known. I'm always happy to have a new friend. Feel free to add me and we can support and encourage each other!
  • TeenageMutantNinjaMike
    Options
    Nice to see so many folks coming out this.

Introvert here pushing myself to not be one, the problem is as an adult I don't know how to make friends. My son who is 4 says he just goes up to other kids, then starts playing and they become friends. If only it was this easy in adulthood.

I'm in the maybe 2 or 3 friends total boat, and I don't have any I hang out with regularly. I turned to this site for people I would invest my time in and they would invest their time in me. It hasn't panned out. I don't know if the dedication of others or some sort of personality flaw since I have a hard time creating those kind of reciprocal relationships in my daily life.

Kudos to you for trying and anyone who wishes, please feel free to add me. I keep coming here as what I think of as my best chance for success, but in between some of the harsh comments, and the "do you think the above person is sexy..." or "what would you do to the above..." threads I have tended at times to want to give up on here.

Moments and finding threads like this one certainly do help and thanks for that.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hello Jo Mo..

Looks like even my screen name will do the trick..I hear you loud and clear. Im your inner introvert breaking in to let you out....

I might be to much of a bright light, as I have experience on loan from a very powerful source..

Im willing to invest in friendship.. no problem.. i mean active friendship.. all the fast acting tips advice.. short codes, back doors, trap doors, side doors and no shortage of food energy..you need.. in one solid to the bone package..

You see, i dont want you to become a slave to the process.. i want to gift you the physical equivalent of willpower over free will..

If you are needing to looe 100.. I know only 50 pound sis what is needed.. the rest will be water weight and the ability to teach your body how to release lipolytic enzymes..This is the only hormone agent in the body that can communicate with body fat, interprets food energy needs of the body and that can command unwanted body fat to stand down.

I can super teach this.. as I know with three kids.. you have only 6 seconds of processing time to put anything of use for your body to work..

Well..I only need three seconds..to convey deploy and compel. Yes I am that GOOD!

Friend me.. send me your direct email.. I can get you to fat loss light speed in 5 questions or interactions or less..

My name is Dances with Wow

Since I know you probably wont just jump in with me read past posts to see if what I say is sound solid.. and sincere..

Basically i help people just like you , emit, command and exude their life force..:happy:

I'm creeped out.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm pretty introverted as well, and I have also had difficulty making new friends after moving to a new place. Like you, I have at least 100 lbs to lose. If you still need some more friends, feel free to add me :)
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you. I'm a newbie too and I think the support part of this is very important. Good for you being so honest!