Water

Options
lynn12
lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
i am having a hard time drink 8 glasses of water a day does coffee count?

Replies

• Tina1128
    Options
    In Weight watchers it did if it was decaf
  • Sherilynn1
    Sherilynn1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too, but try crystal light that helps me. Also ice Tea helps too.
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    no not really because caffeine counter acts the water. caffeine as well as alcohol dehydrate your body.
  • French140
    French140 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Try Hawaiian Punch. They have the sugar free single packages with only 5 calories. Ocean Spray has them as well. They are great. So much better than Crystal Light! Especially if you're not a big water drinker.
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I like the sparkling water that you can find in walmart or target..... it adds no sugar, calories, or caffeine, and makes it easier to get that hydration when you are not used to water. Good luck :-)
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am adding crystal light sugar-free or generic brands sugar-free. It helps :)

Add me :)
  • tiffsNEWlife
    Options
    I also do Crystal Light packets. In the Powdered Juice aisle of the store you go to, just take a look at them. There are a ton that have no calories or VERY low calories to add to your water to help you get to that 8 glasses a day.
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Try buying the mineral water, it tastes better. Also, carbonated water if your into that. You can also try slices of something in it to change the taste like orange slices, lemon, lime, strawberries... whatever really...
  • DreamingOfSize10_UK
    Options
    I also normally struggle, but today I did lots of high impact aerobics and found myself puffing and panting with a beetroot face in desperate need of 6 pints of water! x