2 weeks - Same #

Options
I just finished 2 weeks of working out and eating very clean, and that is being honest. However, the scale has not moved...at all. I use the same scale and weigh in one time/week. If anything, I least should have lost some water weight.

I don't get it and this has to be the most frustrating feeling!

Help????

Replies

• hjaawyk
    hjaawyk Posts: 10
    Options
    I have been doing this for 6 days and I gained a pound and then lost it again... so I feel your pain! Just remember... losing too much weight too fast is not healthy... it takes time!:wink: At least that is what I tell myself!
  • Silver180
    Silver180 Posts: 294
    Options
    That does sound quite frustrating. Do you have a counter-top scale for weighing your food? I am wondering if you are over-calculating your food portions if you are just eyeballing it or something. Just a thought.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Are you measuring yourself? As in your neck, arms, legs, waist, hips, calves, etc?

When I work out and 'diet', I don't really see the scale go down as much as I can tell the inches are going down.

Try that and see...you may not lose pounds right away but you will lose inches. Good luck! :)

(Oh and I saw they have a place in here to monitor your inches too!)
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    The experts say that the first 3 weeks is the hardest for people for just that reason little to no wieght loss, because your muscles are retaining water when you first start workingout then after a few weeks they will release it as your body gets use to this new way of eatting and exercise then you will see the results... I hope I am as accurate as I think I am.... Please keep it up doing nothing gaurantees bad results this way I gaurantee in time you will be surprised pleasantly OMG! where did it all go surprised.
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Have you measured yourself? Sometimes you may not lose weight but you do lose inches.......Keep up the good work the lbs will come off !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dustiemorris
    Options
    this also happen to me, I tried keeping myself on a strict 1200 cal diet, but after a week or two I stop losing so therefore I up my cals and started losing again, hope this helps. more cals gave me more energy too for exercise