got my first you are getting too skinny comment

Options
that was two days ago from a close friend who never knew me thin. i am 178 and 5'7". also had the nerve to tell me i was losing too fast and he thinks i am starving myself. then he proceeded to give me advice on how to tone up and lose fat in my breasts. lol. he was obviously drunk.

Replies

• Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    Don't you just love that kind of advice.....:). Your post made me smile...ESP the obviously drunk part! Keep it up and show him what you can do.
  • lokepa
    lokepa Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The only one who ever tells me I'm getting too skinny is my ex-wife... I think it just bugs her that I'm losing weight, even though she would always make snide comments about my weight when we were together. She was slim then... I wasn't, but actually weighed less than I do now - put a bit more muscle on over the last couple of years - She's not so much anymore, and talks about her weight every chance she gets... I NEVER respond. Might be crazy, but I ain't stupid!
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ahhh.I can not wait to have my first comments like that... Nice job girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!