finally taking that leap of faith

Options
"you don't have to see the whole staircase just take the first step" well i feel like that's what we can all relate to on here, even though we cant see what we will look like in the end or how long it will take we have to have faith and start by taking the first step and just knowing that we can do it! my name is Angie and I'm 21 I'm very overweight and on new years i won and entered into a fitness challenge with a wonderful trainer! i've gone a week and lost my first 5 pounds so well see how it goes! I'm excited to be on here and meet people i can relate to, ive also started my first blog on here which is something that ive always wanted to do!

Replies

• pinkprincessness
    pinkprincessness Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. Can't wait to see your transformation!!!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Nicely put. Good luck with the trainer. I know they can be tough, but it is for your own good. Stick it out. You will get to where you need to be. Add me as a friend, so I can keep up with your progress.
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    There are thousands of people on here that are living proof of "If I can do it, ANYONE can!". We're all here to support you. Just log everything you eat, get your workouts in and you'll see results. Not necessarily every week, but it'll happen. Just take it one day at a time and some day you'll look back and think about how far you've come!

Congrats for taking the first step and cheers to many, many more! :smile: